Smart Move Guest Registration Form©
CONFIDENTIAL CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFORMATION SUBMITTED VIA OUR WEBSITE
By signing our online guest registration form, you hereinafter called "Guest" and Smart Move USA, Inc., hereinafter called "Contractor", in consideration of their mutual promises, agree as follows:
PAYMENT BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD - Guest agrees to pay by credit/debit card for all accommodations booked from Contractor, services and other charges. Contractor currently accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover - processing fee of 4% (V/MC/D)-5% (AMEX) automatically charged. The person signing for such credit/debit card account as indicated below hereby authorizes Contractor to charge said credit/debit card for all charges incurred by Contractor as requested by Guest and its authorized employees and agents. Person signing this credit/debit card authorization attests that he/she is an authorized signor and/or has been authorized to sign on the cardholder's behalf. We do not accept personal checks.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE GUEST, HOWEVER WE ARE CHARGING YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
I hereby authorize SMART MOVE USA, INC., its employees and agents to be my attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing any documents necessary to book accommodation on my behalf or on behalf of the Guest specified above, and to charge these purchases to my credit/debit card specified below. I authorize any of my attorneys-in-fact to sign credit/debit card authorization on my behalf, and intend such signatures to bind me the same as I had personally signed for the booking of such accommodation, whenever any of them receives a request to purchase such items either directly from me, on my behalf, or from any authorized employee or agent of the Guest specified above. I agree that I will pay for all such purchases charged to my credit card account pursuant to this Limited Power of Attorney.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If I test positive for COVID during my stay I will notify the office.
- If I am staying in a Crew House and test positive for COVID, I will move out immediately. Private apartments are available for rent for the self-quarantine period. Once I test negative, I can move back into the crew house. No refunds offered.
- Guest acknowledges that there is a minimum 7-night stay charge, which is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- No weapons of any kind including BB Guns, Tasers and Paint Ball Guns.
- Fort Lauderdale Vacation Rental Ordinance (opens in new tab)
- If maintenance is requested by the guest(s) and there is no issue or repair when we arriveand the office was not notified prior to our arrival, the call-out fee of$85 will be charged to the guest account.
- Guest understands that we are able to make date adjustments to reservations within 2 - 3 days of your original check-in date. Adjustments not within this timeframe are subject to Reservation Change Fees.
- For cardholders paying on behalf of a Smart Move guest staying at acrew house, please note that if any crew house rules are broken, your card will be charged $50. All crew house guests agreed to these rule sprior to move in.
- If trash is left in the green/yard waste bin you will automatically forfeit your damage deposit. No exceptions. Trash = black bin only
- Converting Weekly to Monthly Rentals: Only your 1st week (7 days) can be converted and used towards your month's rent. You may not pay week to week then request the monthly rate. If you have booked for a week and would like to extend your stay for a full month you can apply only your 1st week's rental payment to the monthly rate. This can only be in your first week with us. Monthly rates are offered at a discounted rate only upon move in. Please note : due to the drastic discounted monthly, we are not able to offer a refund for an early departure. If you would like the flexibility of renting week-to-week let us know.
- If you do not upload your school invoice at the time of booking, we will not honor the student rate.
- Failure to inform our office in writing that you will be traveling with a pet(s) will result in an automatic $350 charge (non-refundable)
- Failure to inform our office in writing that you will be traveling with a child/children will result in an automatic $450 charge (non-refundable)
- We will charge late fees for rent that is not in by 11am. On crew houses it is $30/day; For Apartments it is $85/day and for Larger homes it is $200/day.
- I understand that I MUST inform the office of my plans to EXTEND at least 72 hours in advance of my initial departure day to avoid a late fee.
- Crew Houses and Bedrooms are Co-Ed.
- Island Breeze Experience: The Island Breeze complex sleeps 24 people (6 per house) so large gatherings, and noise: music, get-togethers and BBQ cookouts happen all the time. If you are studying and need a quiet space, we DO NOT recommend shared housing. Please consider booking a private apartment.
- If we are holding a credit towards a future stay, please be aware a full 1 week (7 nights) stay will be required, and your credit will be applied.
- Smart Move Accommodations has a Hotel/Motel license giving us the authority to enter any of our properties without notice. Monthly Inspections of every property are mandatory.
- Stays longer than three (3) months will require a mandatory 3-month cleaning by Smart Move. Cleaning fee is based on the size of the unit.
- Refunds are processed on credit cards or debit cards only. No refunds via cash or checks
- Guest Agrees to pay a $350 cancelation fee if guest cancels the reservation and Smart Move Accommodation agrees to void the cancelation policy. This is done on a case-by-case basis; at Smart Move's discretion and will not apply to every guest.
- Full payment for your stay is due before checking-in to any of our properties. We cannot hold a reservation without full payment.
- All cable providers copyright infringement policy and procedures: Piracy is immediately and automatically reported via email; your service will be suspended or terminated. Illegally downloading any material will result in a $300 fine.
- Contractor in its sole discretion may charge guest/s a booking and transaction fee relevant to payment which amount shall be in addition to the rate charged and shall be retained by the contractor for its own account. Contractor may also charge and retain administrative fees to guests to cover the costs of processing guest reservations, transfers or cancellations to vacation or rental agreements.
- Please do not drill or make holes on the ceiling, walls, floor or furniture. Nothing is to be hung on the walls or ceilings. Any holes or damage will be for your account.
- Beds/Apartments/Houses cannot be held for any reason - it's on a 1st come 1st serve basis
- Reservations are not confirmed until full payment have been received
- Unauthorized Guests - Tenants of Smart Move who invite and/or allow unauthorized guests to sleep over will be charged a $350 fine and evicted.
- If Guest(s) decide/request to move to another property, and Smart Move has made every attempt and exhausted all avenues to satisfy the complaint/dissatisfaction, then Guest(s) will automatically be charged a cleaning fee to move to the new property.
- Smart Move has to have written authorization to charge your card whether it be your first week/month with us or a rent renewal. Any verbal communication will be followed up with an email from us confirming that you have given us the authorization to charge your card ending in XXXX in the amount of $X.
- If Guest does not return the deadbolt key to the lock box, the Guest is liable and will be automatically charged for the replacement of the deadbolt lock in the amount of $165 (parts and labor)
- Use the driveway, allocated spaces or street parking. Parking on the grass will result in a $500 fine.
- Smoking Detectors tampered with or missing will result is a $250 automatic fine charged to your card on file. No Excuses.
- Crew Houses: Guest(s) will keep crew house clean and tidy, wash dishes otherwise SMART MOVE will stop the weekly cleanings of each crew house and charge each guest an additional $40 cleaning fee. Once clean and tidy SMART MOVE will go back to weekly cleanings. It is Guest(s) responsibility to ensure all personal items are kept on one side of the room. Items left on the other side of the room will be donated to charity.
- All rents are automatically forfeited when evicted from our properties due to drugs, illegal behavior, and/or severe intoxication.
- Guest will make sure all door and windows are closed while the A/C is running. If SMART MOVE finds the windows open and the A/C on, SMART MOVE will charge your card $40.
- Noise Ordinance: Any sound shall not be plainly audible for a period of one (1) minute or longer at a distance of twenty-five (25) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00am daily and at a distance of fifty (50) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours of 7:00am and 10:00pm daily.
- Please be advised, that whoever, without being authorized, licensed, or invited willfully enters or remains in any structure or conveyance of a property, or having been authorized, licensed or invited, is warned by the Owner/Owner's Representative or Lessee to depart the property and refuses to do so, commits the offense of trespass in a structure or conveyance.
- Only 2 (two) changes/amendments may be made to a booking without incurring charges less than 1 month prior to arrival.
- Guest will not give the front door or any other code out to anyone as it is a security breach.
- Guest will take care of all trash and recycling on the days listed in the framed Information Sign at the front entrance of the property
- Guest understands that there will be no moving of furniture or beds without prior written approval from SMART MOVE.
- It is the Guest(s) responsibility to contact the office regarding extension of their stay. We reserve the right to move the Guest(s) to another property if we deem necessary.
- Guest acknowledges that Smart Move USA, Inc is a transient occupancy establishment, and our facilities are not for permanent residence. Any arrangements between management and guest's contrary to the above statement will be in writing, signed by all parties involved.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED INDOORS AT ALL TIMES In the event that Guest has allowed smoking in the property during his/her stay, we reserve the right to charge a minimum amount of $500.00 to the Guest for additional cleaning / decontamination of the property, the costs of which will be charged to the Guest's damage deposit, or if no deposit collected, to tenant's credit card on file.
- Bicycles must remain outdoors.
- Check out time is 11:00am. Please note: informing us after 11:00am of your departure on the same day will result in additional charges. Check in time is after 5:00 pm, allowing us time to clean your unit.
- It is the Guest's responsibility to leave the property in a reasonable and clean condition. Failure to remove excessive garbage can result in additional departure cleaning charges. If excess cleaning/laundry etc. is required after Guest's departure, Smart Move reserves the right to charge the Guest accordingly. The costs of over average usage of electricity and water will be for the Guest's account.
- Please report any repairs or disturbances that may need special attention as well as supplies needed. By requesting maintenance attention, please be aware that the maintenance/cleaning crews may enter the property without the Guest's consent or presence.
- Guest will not tamper with Wi-Fi Router, network, electronics in general to avoid a $150 for tampering.
- Cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are the preferred method of payment. Processing fee is charged which varies depending on the card processed. We do NOT accept personal checks! Bank transfers and wires are accepted with a $35 fee but must be paid at least 3 days before rent is due. Guest with early checkout hereby authorizes Smart Move to charge his/her credit card for any rental payment due.
- Guest acknowledges and agrees that if there is any damage, breakages, or losses of fixtures & fittings and contents of the property he/she is renting from Smart Move, on Guest's departure - any reasonable costs as established and incurred by Smart Move to replace or perform or have performed any remedial work will be charged to the Guest's account. If a damage deposit has been pre-paid by the Guest any such charges as referred to above will be made against that deposit and If the damage deposit is insufficient then the balance of charges will be charged to the Guest's credit card If no damage deposit has been pre-paid Smart Move is hereby authorized to make such charges to the Guest's credit card on file.
- Guest hereby agrees that any overdue rent or otherwise legitimate charges can be made to credit card on file.
- Guest acknowledges that any refund of prepaid damage deposits will be held as a credit on the Guest's ledger unless other arrangements have been agreed upon with Management.
- Guest/anyone behaving in a disorderly fashion will be reported to the yachting industry and/or legal authorities and legal action may be taken. Smart Move reserves the right to ask you to leave the property without notice if this behavior is not addressed.
- Smart Move at their discretion reserves the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Pets Allowed Only at Certain Properties and Only with Prior Written Permission; a Separate non-refundable Pet Fee Is Required.
- Non-refundable pet fee of $350 per pet. Animals are not allowed to swim in the pool or Jacuzzi - Please make sure no holes are dug in the gardens and - That all pet waste is picked up immediately.
Smart Move USA Inc. and/or the Property Owners will not be held responsible for lost or stolen property or property located or left on the Premises during my or my guests stay or after my departure.
Smart Move USA Inc. and the Property Owners will make no refunds for acts of nature or God, power outages, failure of utility services (including lack of water) and electrical breakers tripping appliances (including but not limited to inability to use hot tubs or swimming pool). In addition, I understand the Property is not child proof and extreme caution must be used when children are occupying the premises and especially playing outside. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while using the swimming pool or hot tub. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Smart Move USA Inc. and Property Owners against any and all injuries sustained in the swimming pool or hot tub and on or in the entire premises. Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant, children under 12 years of age, or anyone with a known heart condition or any health issue should NOT use a hot tub without their physician's review and consent. I hereby agree to hold SMART MOVE USA INC., its owners, employees and agents (individually and/or collectively as "Smart Move USA Inc.") and the Property Owners, their employees and agents (individually and/or collectively as "Smart Move USA Inc.") harmless and indemnify them against any and all claims, damages, suits, causes or action of damages and costs thereof arising from injury to a person or property or loss of life sustained in or about the short term rental accommodation provided and the grounds thereof (the "Premises") by any person or persons whatsoever.
I agree that Smart Move USA Inc. and the Property Owners shall not be liable for any personal injuries or damage to any goods, wares or property regardless of how such injuries or damages may be caused.