With Florida being such a transient state we have developed an extensive Absentee Care Program coupled with Home Watch systems to ensure that our property owners have peace of mind no matter where they are.
Each and every property is different which allows you as the property owner to customize your package to meet your needs and the requirements of your property. We have a vast array of services we offer allowing you to have complete control of the management of your property.
It does not matter whether you are in the country or overseas we treat your property with the same attention to detail as you would if you were in town. You won't have to trouble your neighbors or friends with favors when we are managing your property. We are in constant communication with our property owners keeping them abreast of any and all happenings at the property both inside the home and outside.
We offer a level of service few in the industry can compete with. We provide peace of mind, convenience and expert advice from over 50 years combined experience of management. We have contacts with all the necessary contractors to make sure your property/investment is maintained and ensuring that it keeps its value. We maintain a constant, unwavering emphasis on customer satisfaction, a friendly disposition, and a professional attitude in everything that we do.
When signing the Management Agreement you select the services you would like as well as any and all specific requirements you feel your property needs. We will complete an extensive property inspection ensuring that we correct any and all issues we find with the property at the time of signing the Agreement. We are as transparent as they come and want to ensure that the condition of your property not only remains the same while you are away but improves and increases in appeal and value.
Our office is open 5 days a week (M-F) and a 24 hour emergency line is available.
Below is a list of some of the services we offer. The list is extensive and listed in full when signing the Management Agreement
- Check all windows and door locks
- Check for broken windows or doors
- Check interior and exterior for mold, insects, rodents, etc
- Check Heat/AC settings
- Check Pool/Pool equipment (if applicable)
- Check lights
- Check Power
- Check irrigation system
- Insure lawn service is being performed
- Insure pool service is being performed
- Check for storm damage
- Clear debris
- Grounds Inspection
- Run faucets and flush toilets to check for leaks
- Run disposal once monthly
- Run dishwasher once monthly
- Check/change filter on heat/AC unit once monthly
- Open and close garage door once monthly
- Check golf cart for charge and test drive once monthly
- Start automobile once monthly
- Clear entryway of debris once monthly
The following services will be performed prior to your seasonal return - Min. of 2-week notice:
- Turn water on
- Turn hot water tank to requested settings
- Adjust heat/AC temps
- Charge golf cart
- Activate essential electrical items
- Sweep front entrance
For no additional charge, the following services will be provided:
- Make you aware of any problems found and assist getting resolution
- Forward mail (first class only) for 2 weeks excluding obvious junk mail
- Magazines will be left at residence
Hurricane Preparedness- we will bring in all outdoor furniture as well as pot plants. If hurricane shutters need to be put up we can coordinate that too. After the hurricane passes we will assess your property for any damage and provide an extensive report with pictures if necessary.
Smart Move will act as your local point of contact with regard to all aspects of your property. We will represent you in all matter such as meeting vendors for repairs or deliveries as well as meeting your alarm company or any other service provider when your systems are being tested and monitored.
We also offer concierge services such as arranging airport pick-up, grocery deliveries, household shopping, catering services as well as, housekeeping services. Please enquire about our rates.